Poohwinn | Technology . Design . Creativity . Web2.0

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Which Phone should you buy for What


If you want to buy a phone for

(1) Browsing, choose iPhone or G1. Forget the rest.

(2) Camera, consider LG Renoir KC 910 or Samsung Pixon M8800 for touch screens, or the Samsung Innov8 I8510.

(3) Email, consider iPhone, G1 (most ideally set up for PUSH Gmail but also support other emails), Sony Ericsson X1 Xperia (for PUSH Microsoft Exchange), Blackberry Storm.

(4) Videos, buy one that has at least a 3.2inch screen size. G1 has a slightly faster web page loading and faster buffering for Youtubes (when I compare to iPhone).

(5) Music, Nokia XpressMusic 5800.

(6) Good touch experience, get iPhone because it's capacitive screen and not resistive screen.

(7) Apps especially Games, buy iPhone

That's all for now. I'm now holding 3 phones in my hand. LG Renoir, Samsung Innov8 and Sony Ericsson C905 - all 8MP camera phones. More reviews coming up in a few days. If you have anything in particular you would like to know about the phones, drop me a note. I'll do my best.

Posted via email from poohwinn's posterous

No comments: