Poohwinn | Technology . Design . Creativity . Web2.0

Saturday, December 13, 2008

iPhone Stylus : Do you really need it?


I bought this little stylus pen for $10 (http://www.oriongadgets.com/2182.html). I don't really need a stylus for my sms or my emails. In fact, I'm now at a typing speed that's nearly as fast as I am when using my Qwerty Keyboard X1 xperia. This was first produced in 2007 and was meant for users who are not used to tapping the virtual keypad. My intent for buying this is not really for tapping the keypad. It's more for me to use the application Brushes (http://brushesapp.com/). I thought this makes it easier for me to colour the pictures that I'm drawing on brushes. Well, I do think it's kind of expensive for a piece of plastic and rubber tip for $10. But it does serve some use for me. The only thing is there is no way I can strap it to my iPhone and this only increases the probability that I will lose it in no time. 

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from poohwinn's posterous

No comments: