Poohwinn | Technology . Design . Creativity . Web2.0

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Favourite iPhone App for the Festive Season


Christmas is only 2 weeks away and I just purchased hiCard last week from iTunes. It's definitely not as sweet and as nice as sending proper Christmas cards by mail but the thing is I don't have the most up to date mailing addresses of my friends and associates and quite a number of them are overseas. I'm very sure the email addresses (at least the personal email addresses) will still be valid. So, this hiCard is the best alternative for me. Unlike some free web-based ecard service, the recepient needs to click on the URL in the email to retrieve the card. Using hiCard, the recepient receives the card nicely embedded in email with a personalised message from me.

Merry X'mas!

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from poohwinn's posterous

No comments: